Black Panthers Athletics
Milton Area High School
ALL physicals must be completed on the CIPPE FORM and all athletes must complete the STUDENT-ATHLETE PHYSICAL CONTRACT (see "Files and Links" tab above for the paperwork)
- All students must turn in a completed physical form prior to participating/practicing in an athletic season
- All students must have a new physical for each school year. The physical MUST be on the CIPPE form and dated after June 1st for the upcoming school year. You can download the CIPPE form from the "Files and Links" tab above.
- If a student participated in a Fall Sport then they need to fill out and return the Re-Certification by Parent/Guardian (Section 8) page of the CIPPE form. If the student did not participate in a Fall Sport, then they need to fill out all sections of the CIPPE Form. You can download the CIPPE form from the "Files and Links" tab above.
- If you played a Fall Sport and you answered "NO" to all of the questions on the Re-Certification (Section 8) page of the CIPPE form, then your parent/guardian needs to sign the paper and you return it to the Athletic Director. You do not have to schedule an appointment if you have not had any injuries. You are only required to get one physical for the entire school year unless you had an injury as stated in the Re-Certification section of the CIPPE form.
- Turn in the correct form to the Athletic Director.
- ATHLETIC PHYSICALS FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR WILL BE AUGUST 3RD & 4TH @ 3:30pm IN THE NURSES OFFICE LOCATED IN THE HIGH SCHOOL.