Black Panthers Athletics
Milton Area High School
Coaches Resources - Job Openings
Below you will find all coaching openings and links to all forms and clearances.
HEAD VARSITY SOFTBALL
HEAD GIRLS AND BOYS TENNIS
Anyone interested in a coaching position must provide the following:
1. Letter of Intent
3. Clearances - Act 24, Act 34, Act 114, Act 126, Act 151, Act 168
4. TB Test
Please submit all information online @ www.miltonsd.org :
Go to www.miltonsd.org
Click on Human resources
Click on Employment Opportunities
Click on Start Application for Employment.
List Of Clearances
Arrest/Conviction Form (Act 24)
Criminal Record Check (Act 34)
Act 114 – FBI Criminal History Report – The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has changed to a new electronic fingerprinting vendor, IDEMIA, for Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) criminal history background checks.
- Registration – The applicant must register prior to going to the fingerprint site. All applicants are required to complete pre-enrollment in the new Universal Enrollment system. The registration website is available online 24 hours/day, seven days per week at https://uenroll.identogo.com. Telephonic registration is available at 1-844-321-2101 Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm EST.
- Service Code – When registering on-line, an applicant must use the appropriate agency specific Service Code to ensure they are processed for the correct agency and/or applicant type: School District Employment (1KG6XN) Volunteer (1KG6Y3)
- Payment – The applicant will pay a fee of $22.60 for the fingerprint service and to secure an unofficial copy of the Criminal History Record. Major Credit Cards as well as Money orders or cashier’s checks payable to MorphoTrust will be accepted on site for those applicants who are required to pay individually. No cash transactions or personal checks are allowed.
- Fingerprint Locations – The location of the fingerprint sites and days and hours of operation for each site are posted on IDEMIA’s website at https://uenroll.identogo.com.
- Report Access – For the institution to access the official report via the electronic system, applicants must present their UEID to the hiring entity (as shown on the receipt provided after fingerprint capture).
Child Abuse Clearances (Act 151)
https://www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu (Act 126)
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release - (Act 168)
Coaches Forms / Certificates:
ConcussionWise program offered through PATS - Concussion Management Certification
Choose this one: ConcussionWise PRO for Coaches